Thanks for stopping by!
I’m a visual designer, user experience, and user interface (UX/UI) designer and web developer who looks to connect visually clear and functional applications and products to produce long-lasting, enjoyable experiences.
As a Communication Design graduate of New York City College of Technology, I developed my skills and passion for visual design in both print and digital mediums.
Listening and collaborating are important to my process of design and development. The value of clear communication, conveying messages to a direct audience as well as team members, and attentiveness to what is expected are my go-to methods for success in any communications project I undertake.
Through conducting research, analyzing data, problem-solving and listening to feedback, I am able to create beautiful, functional designs that meet and exceed the needs of users.
Here are some fun things you should know about me
- I have an older sister who looks younger than me…
- Born, raised, and currently reside in Brooklyn NYC.
- I am currently learning 6 languages: Creole, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Hebrew.
- I am a huge Professional Wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fan.
- I am a professional shower singer.
- My favorite TV show is Supernatural.
- I spend a lot of my free time taking and editing photos.
I am an avid tennis player and swimmer.